«Our attention belongs to SMEs»
The world of knowledge «SME management» investigates following aspects of the phenomenon of entrepreneurship:
- Gaining knowledge and valorisation of the topic «SME leadership competencies» among students and entrepreneurial personalities.
- Gaining knowledge and valorisation of the topic «Consistent customer orientation in SMEs» among students and entrepreneurial personalities.
- Gaining knowledge and valorisation of the topic «SMEs and Aesthetics» among students and entrepreneurial personalities.
- Raising awareness of the topic of «entrepreneurial leadership» and gaining knowledge in this field.
SMEs and Aesthetics
SMEs and Consistent Customer Orientation
The framework concept «SME leadership competencies» provides the basis for a differentiated perspective (in the sense of research projects and discourse spaces) on topics such as:
- Self-management (values, habitus - posture/willingness/action, as a set of impact)
- Reflective perception, communication, decision-making (impact competencies)
- Fitting and intervention work in connection with a set of impact, impact context & orientation (work) and relevant environment (development of impact consistency)
- Achievement of effect (results) in the sense of configuration from cognitive, emotional, affective and aesthetic benefits (impact orientation) to a work
The two framework concepts «SME Leadership Competencies» and «Consistent Customer Orientation» provide the basis for a differentiated perspective (in the sense of research projects and discourse spaces) on topics such as:
- Challange: To make service excellence as a customer view measurable, consistent customer orientation in the sense of the three building blocks operationalizable
- Case studies, exercise instructions, business theatre
The Entrepreneurial Impact-View of «SMEs and Aesthetics» offers a basis for a differentiated view (in the sense of research projects and discourse spaces) on:
- An approach to aesthetics as a human need in a private as well as in a corporate context.
- Aesthetic design as well as aesthetic worlds of experience and interaction
- To promote the development of aesthetic competencies and aesthetic learning in society
- Aesthetics as a potential for differentiation
Project documentations on the research platform «Alexandria»:
«Customer-intregrated innovation management»
«Management competencies and strategy»
«SME policies and stuctures»
Impact and transfer
- Lecture «KMU-Führungskompetenz» / PhD- MA- BA-projects will be focused on consistent customer orientation (s. world of knowledge)
- serving discourse rooms (lectures, seminars, presentations: exclusively in above mentioned world of knowledge)
- challenge: development measuring system «consistent customer orientation»